NASHiCS Health and Safety Forums, Seminars & Networkers for Social Care 2019
Why get involved?
The NASHiCS events are a great opportunity for members, non-members and guests of NASHiCS to be updated about relevant health and safety issues surrounding the care sector. NASHiCS has more than 200 members and exists to support individuals and organisations to promote excellence of health and safety in care services.
This year’s events programme will host leading speakers covering key topics, including workshops relating to regulations, facilities management, legal aspects, stress, health and mental well-being for all and behavior support.
We are looking to attract more delegates for 2019 from different areas of the social care sector in attendance, including:
- Private providers
- Not-for-profit providers
- Local authorities
- Independent providers
- Residential homes and home care providers
- Community care providers
- Supported living
What will your organisation benefit from?
The events offer your organisation the opportunity to:
- Raise your profile within the care sector and more ……..
- If you attend the event you will meet key health & safety decision makers from care services across the UK
- Demonstrate new products or services
- Source new leads for business
- Keep up-to-date with the needs of your audience, by networking with delegates
- Build new partnerships and strengthen existing ones.
- Feed into the health and safety of care services debate
- Attend all sessions
Showcase your products and services to decision makers and purchasers of health and safety products throughout the care sector.
Meet, Network, listen to the latest regulations and topics and most importantly, do business.
Commercial options overview- headline inclusions.
1.Key Supporter Package
2.Exhibitor stand Package
3.Leaflet in delegate folder
To register, check availability and book online, or if you need more information about these packages, please contact:
National Chair on 07840 893512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Events Team on 07840 160 030 or email@example.com